Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November Days

Fall in the Northwest is often more soggy than crunchy especially in November..  As we walk around the neighborhood it's often gray and cloudy and the golden Indian Summer is definitely a thing of the past.  But no matter what time of the year this is one of my favorite walks down and around to the lake. 


 



And while it isn't New England there are still splashes of color to be seen as you look across the water....



And by the school where I work.

When I stopped by a friend's for tea.  I fell in love with this sight across from her house.  I have always been drawn to photos of empty chairs and paths that go around corners to I don't know where.  I'm not sure what that says about me.


And there is some lovely color to be seen in my own back yard including this Virginia Creeper.

And this Flame Maple.
As you can see we are not quite done with autumn.


As we see the beauty
of Autumn, let us acknowledge
the many blessings
which are ours...
let us think of our families
and friends..
and let us give thanks in our hearts.

~~Author Unknown.~~
Blessings to you this November Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment