Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Five #2

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.
Philippians 4:8

How good it is to remember how blessed my life truly is.  Here is this weeks favorite five.


1.  The sound of unrestrained laughter coming from my son's room as he hangs out with a friend.  It made my heart sing.

2.  Spending an evening with a glass of wine and talking over our latest book from Book Club. I learn a little more about these ladies each time we get together.

3.  Having a wonderful and handy husband.  This week he has helped my mother with some things at her house, put air in my tires and started putting up the Christmas lights outside.

4.  Being sent beautiful pictures of angels to inspire me by one of my much loved cousins.  It truly touched my heart.

5   Spending 45 precious  minutes on the phone with my brother just talking and enjoying each others company.  After listening to his positive professions of faith and hope I came away more cheerful and inspired.  No matter what the future brings, his love for his savior remains not only unchanged but stronger than ever. 

My brother on his daughter's wedding day this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Last night I read your sweet comment on my blog just before I went to sleep. Your words blessed me more than I can say---thank you so very much. Like a warm hug.

    ReplyDelete