Sunday, October 8, 2023

Starbucks!

Yesterday I took a trip into Seattle with friends and stopped in at the Starbucks Headquarters Coffee Reserve for coffee and a mid-morning treat. What a fun place with a wonderful imaginative menu of coffee delights that goes far beyond the typical selections found in your neighborhood Starbucks coffee house. Even if you are not a coffee aficionado, I would challenge anyone who stepped through these doors and  said they could not find at least one delicious beverage  to enjoy from this java giant who turned coffee into an art form around the country and then around the world.

 

 





As we walked through the doors we were impressed with the decor and by the spaciousness of the interior.








Coffee beans from all over the world.



 Many of the pastries and treats seemed to be baked in the large black ovens at the back of the central counter.


Almond croissants, avocado toast and a creamy pumpkin spice latte. Yum! A perfect spot to savor the flavors of Fall. May your Autumn days be just as tasty!



Adieu!




 


11 comments:

  1. Looks worthy of a visit for sure and it's not right downtown which makes the trip there a bit easier, I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We avoid the downtown as much as possible. Sadly, we don't feel safe down there anymore. Having said that, we enjoyed our visit.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was fun. My daughter is the huge Starbucks fan. I will take her down there the next time she comes for a visit.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great coffee place to visit. Certainly an improvement on the local Starbucks. So glad to see the coffee served in a cup but no plate for the food is a bit ordinary for such a swish looking place. We wouldn't go to Starbucks because they served it in a cardboard cup even when sitting in their shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting observation about the food. I did enjoy seeing the coffee come in such a nice presentation, but I never thought about the plates. Most of the time folks are wanting everything "to go" , so I guess that's the mindset. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  4. I used to have a single cup of coffee a day ( breakfast) then I drank tea for the rest of the day. In the past few years I've lost my taste for tea and now it's coffee for me!!
    Congratulations on the arrival of that sweet grandbaby ❤❤❤
    Granny Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go back and forth between coffee and tea. Since I have only been drinking decaf tor quite a number of years now, I don't need that "jolt" that many people crave and can just enjoy the flavors when I am in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starbucks Headquarters? Wow, they look like they could take over the world! Pretty impressive! I do like my Yorkshire tea at home so Starbucks doesn't see me very often. LOL! Thanks very much for visiting my blog, please do so again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like any coffee lovers dream. I don't drink coffee myself but I'm sure I could find plenty to take my fancy amongst those pastries and treats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a selection of non coffee beverages as well, which hopefully would make it fun for everyone.

    ReplyDelete