Saturday, February 17, 2024

Birthday Celebrations

 My youngest son and I both share the same birthday. We celebrated together last week with the family.  My sweet and newest daughter-in-law knows how much I love the color yellow.  Daffodils are one of my favorite flowers.  She put together this lovely and colorful bouquet for me.


My husband brought me roses in celebration of both my birthday and Valentines Day.


And we both enjoyed our own special cheesecake for dessert.


I am truly grateful and blessed!


  You make known to me the path of life;

 in your presence there is fullness of joy

at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

 Psalm 16:11


Adieu!


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Flowers and cheesecake- can’t get much better than that 😁! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to you and your son. Looks like a special celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful having two of my children living so close with their families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gloria. What beautiful flowers! Happy (late) Birthday. That was an especially lovely bouquet from your DIL. So thoughtful. The roses are so lovely, too. You deserved both! Thanks for your visit and comment on Writing Straight from the Heart. Love it when you stop by. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to have your birthday shared by your son. And those bouquets are so beautiful.
    Our 5 grown children all live here in the same town and our middle son and his family live right here in half our house. I love having them all close as I know you do also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday x 2, how nice you got to celebrate together. Beautiful flowers, and who doesn't love cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete