Saturday, September 12, 2020

Photo test

 A few weeks ago I tried to post my first collage and it wasn't very successful.  I am giving it another try and hopefully I have gotten it figured out.

These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago when I took my mother over to Jennings Park in Marysville.  I have always loved this park and used to bring my children here often when they were small.

In the past there has been a petting pen filled with farm animals.  This year, of course it did not take place.  It was still fun to wander through the master garden and along the children's fishing pond.

Hopefully, my collages posted this time.  We shall see.  

Adieu!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! I am so glad to see it was a success.

      Delete
  2. It looks like a beautiful park, and photo collages posted perfect!!
    Is the collage a feature that you are able to do on blogger? Or is it something you do on another program? I am impressed you are able to do it!! Blessings and a happy week to you!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shayndel! I have recently begun storing my phone pictures on Google Photo. I can make the collages there. The new blogger application is allowing me to access them from there. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloriade!! I have recently just heard about using Google Photo for photo storage! Now hearing about the collage from you, I may have to try it for both storage and collage:)) Happy creating!! Blessings!

      Delete
    2. I hope it works out for you. Have fun!

      Delete
  4. These are GREAT, Gloriade! Such a beautiful park with all those flowers and plants and those buildings look so nicely maintained!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pleased with the way they turned out. I love this park and it had been too long since we had been there. We took the kids here often when they were small. Now I need to begin bringing our grandkids here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful park and the collages game out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you were able to go to a park that you often visited when your children were small. The collage shows an attractive place on a day when you must have had good weather. It's pleasing when you learn new ways of doing something technical on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it will be fun to have another way of sharing photos.

    ReplyDelete