Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Early Morning


 The entire weekend we were kept inside by pouring rain and dark gray cloudy skies.  But yesterday morning when I looked out, this sight made me run for my camera.  I don't know that I really captured the beauty of this moment with the early sun peeking out between the clouds and the mist rising up from the trees to obscure the mountains in the background.  You can see the light reflecting down on part of the lake between the trees making the water look golden. 



The yellow flowers on this tree tell me the earth is waking up and Spring is arriving.






I love looking out over these mountains  They remind me every day that God is on His throne and I have nothing to fear for He is always with me.

1 comment:

  1. Mountains are glorious aren't they! Majestic and grand. I love that mist rising up.

    ReplyDelete