Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Blog Woes

Somehow during a search for something on my page, I managed to convert a bunch of my posts back into draft all at once.  I am still not sure how I did it or what happened, but I was so frustrated by the whole thing that I almost gave up the entire idea of blogging altogether, as this is the second time something like this has happened to me! It's not like I am going to disappoint thousands of eager readers or anything if I do.

 However, after pretty much ignoring this site for most of the summer, I am going to try to put things back together and give it another try.  So if you see some posts that look familiar, that's because they are. Meanwhile, I think I am going to start another practice blog where I can experiment to my heart's content and hopefully make my mistakes over there.  Meanwhile I will take comfort from this quote I read this morning.

 
Never regret a day in your life.
Good days give you happiness
Bad days give you experiences;
Both are essential to life.
Keep going…
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!
— Copyright © 2010 Lebitso TR Mtshali

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your blog woes. Sometimes my things go poof too. Lovely poem. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. Blogger has hiccupped for me as well. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete