Monday, January 30, 2017

I'll be back

Without going into a lot of detail this has been a crazy, crazy couple of weeks.  Lots of family stuff in the midst of packing up and getting ready for an extended road trip.  Nothing is wrong. I even had a few photos to share, but tomorrow we will be shutting down the internet and I have run out of time.  I hope to be able to connect and post from time to time and I will definitely be checking in and commenting when I can.  Meanwhile, I wish each of you every blessing and I will be in touch soon from our little home away from home.







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Excitement for you! Looks like you'll have a wonderful (and comfortable) time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very comfortable and cozy. Enjoy your ramblings, and we look forward to the photos and words whenever the time comes to share them!

    ReplyDelete