Friday, July 22, 2016

Blog Woes

For the past few days I have been reading Youtube videos on how to set up blogs, add pages, change things around and so forth. I have see all the really nice things you all have going on your blogs and I was hoping to do some of them on my blog as well.   I have been experimenting with little success.  In fact, instead of changing things to what I wanted I have been suffering from unintended consequences   Now all kinds of little things are not doing what they are supposed to do.  My home page isn't showing all the posts it usually does and somehow I managed to completely delete my blog roll of blogs I follow. Sigh!!  Now I will have to find a way to reconstruct it.  Fortunately, it wasn't a very big blog roll.
  
  Meanwhile, if my blog layout seems to be constantly changing.  It's because I am messing with buttons.  Hopefully, I will get the silly thing figured out and back on track. 

Blessings to one and all.

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Gloria. I hope you're able to sort out your blog. I notice that I don't seem to be a Follower according to the Followers thumbnail pictures on your side bar. Just to let you know that I'm getting your new posts on my Blogger Reader so we must be still connected. I hope you have a peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dear, That's not good. I'm not sure how to fix all this but will try to get if figured out.

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain! ;-) It can be frustrating at times to redesign our blogs. I lost my follower gadget over a year ago (deleted it, stupidly) and could never get it back again. I think Blogger changed something . . . I hope you have fun enjoying the creativity of it. Eventually you'll get the look you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had much time for blogging much at all lately. Hopefully, I can get back to it soon. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sweet Friend, I sympathize with what you are going through. Every time I change something on my blog, it is like rolling dice and I'm not a gambler. We had our 40th anniversary last April and I always change that in my profile and for some reason this year it just won't let me in there to do that. So, Steve and I might live year 39 over and over forever, LOL. I do hope you get it figured out. Posting about it is very good, because some blogging sister will read this that can help you. I wish that I was smarter about it, so that I could.
    God Bless, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Connie, I think I may have fixed a couple of things but I am treading very lightly. LOL!

    ReplyDelete