Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Is In The Air

While we have been having a lovely Indian Summer with blue skies and warm temperatures, Fall is definitely in the air with all the delightful sights and sounds that go with it.

I drive into the parking lot at school to the sight of the trees turning a soft golden yellow. Soon the other trees will begin to change as well.








And as the leaves are falling to the ground, I love the sound of them crunching under my feet as I leave my car and walk into the building each morning.





 


At home my Red Flame Maple is one of the first trees in the neighborhood to turn the colors it gets it's name from. 





My Virginia Creeper is slowly creeping across the fence in bright red and even the blueberry leaves are starting to turn.


 We started our first fire this evening and tomorrow I think I will make a pot of soup.  Lovely, lovely fall, my favorite time of year.



 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite time too! You are blessed to live where the colors change so dramatically during this time of year. They change here too (as you know) but not quite so plentifully. Yum, homemade soup! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete