Sunday, July 27, 2014

Home

I live in this incredibly beautiful place we call "The Great Northwest."  All the earth is God's Country but his hand was particularly lavish when he created this part of the country.  Every summer morning I get to wake and take my morning coffee out on the deck to enjoy this scene.  Of course this is just a piece of it.



Although I am not passionate about it, I do like to putter around in the garden a bit and that adds to the scene.  There's the bluberries.......






And then there's my little orchard area.  I have a pear tree which will be ready for harvest in early September.






Also there are the apple trees from which I will bake apple pies and apple bread, yum!!






One of my favorite spots is this little corner of the yard which I created a number of years ago (with the help of my wonderful husband of course).  With the hedge all around it you would never know......





There is a mansion towering just behind it.  Surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment